29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?

I have completed my intermediate exams in 2005 in science after that I did my 1st and 2nd year in commerce but did not clear subjects.So, I have 8 years gap in my studies. Can I do BA in psychology now?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  2. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  3. Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  4. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  5. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  6. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  7. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  8. Can I do LLB from Mumbai University? I have completed FY SY and TYBA from Open University
  9. Which colleges allows B.Tech graduates to do an M.Sc. in Psychology?
  10. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  12. M.A in Psychology in distance after B.A in Psychology 18 years back?
  13. Whether two years gap after 10+2 is allowed by Accenture or not?
  14. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  15. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  16. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  17. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?

29th December 2016, 04:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate exams in 2005 in science after that I did my 1st and 2nd year in commerce but did not clear subjects.So, I have 8 years gap in my studies. Can I do BA in psychology now?

You have to join the BA in Psychology course now. The candidates who have passed Class XII are eligible to study the BA in Psychology course in correspondence mode. The course duration is three years. There is no admission test. The course is available in various universities in India like

IGNOU - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

29th December 2016, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do BA in Psychology after the completion of class 12th 8 years ago from now.
Since you have completed your class 12th, you are eligible to opt for BA degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for BA degree course.

29th December 2016, 11:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*For pursuing bachelor's degree in any discipline there is no upper age limit for any candidate. You can pursue Bachelor's degree in Psychology after eight years gap between studies.

*Top Universities for Bachelor of Arts in Psychology:

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Dr BR Ambedkar University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

29th December 2016, 11:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can very much opt for BA(Psychology) course after 8 years of gap. If however you are not eligible to get admission in regular mode of education, you can very much continue your studies via distance mode, there is no such problem in it.

You should just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the course.

29th December 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, It is possible to do Psychology course with 8 years of gap mode. But, it's not possible through regular. You can do BA in Psychology course through correspondence mode. There is no age limit needed for BA in Psychology course through correspondence mode. The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible for BA in a psychology course.

3rd March 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

10 years ago TYBA exam but 1 Subject i am fail so can i complete my BA

12th October 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I've completed engg. and 2013 passedout MBA graduate. Im interested to take up psychology course. Whether its possible to start my studies after a long gap?

12th October 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I've completed engineering and a 2013 MBA passedout graduate. I'm interested to take up physiology course. Whether its possible after a long gap? If so what is the age limit to opt? Requesting for a suggestion

24th September 2021, 06:16 PM
Minal F

Yes you can complete your graduation any time but first you must have 12th passed degree after that you can pursue graduation in any stream it's your choice.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?