9th July 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Design after completing 12th Commerce?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Design as I am a student of 12th Commerce, so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th July 2019, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Design after completing 12th Commerce?

=> Yes, you are eligible to do Bachelor of Design after completing 12th Commerce.

=> B.Design or Bachelor of Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Design course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.
13th July 2019, 11:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Des (Bachelor of Designing) course having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream as to pursue B.Des. course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.
13th July 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can certainly do Bachelor of Design after completing 12th Commerce. The required qualification to do Bachelor of Design is pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalents in any discipline from a recognized institute.
You should be maximum 20 years old as on 1st June of admission of year. Reserved category candidates can get 3 years of age relaxation in the maximum age limit.
13th July 2019, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need a class 12th qualification in any stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. There is no restriction at all in terms of the stream and any stream students can apply for admission in bachelor of the design course.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and you will get admission through counselling. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
14th July 2019, 12:08 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Bachelor of Design-

An aspirant should have completed 10+2 in any stream with atleast 50% marks from a recognized board.
Therefore, you are eligible to persue Bachelor of Design course being a commerce student.
14th July 2019, 12:12 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to persue Bachelor of Design after completing 12th with Commerce stream because the minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 12th with atleast 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?