7th September 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA or BBM in DU being a commerce student without Maths student?

Hi, i am in 12th and i want to do either BBM or BBA in Delhi unversity. Is maths compulsory for doing BBA or BBM in DU?And also i didnt have hindi as my subject in class 9th and 10th.Is that a problem for getting admission in DU??

7th September 2021, 01:12 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BBA or BBM in DU being a commerce student without Maths student?

No, you cannot get admission to DU (BBA) with commerce without maths in class 12th.

Because,
for admission in BBA, the students must have minimum 50% marks in their class 12th in commerce with maths stream.
Or, 50% marks in the equivalent examination from any recognised board or school.

(If you want to get admission in BBA in DU then you must need to take maths in your class 12th).
7th September 2021, 06:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA or BBM in DU being a commerce student without Maths student?

No, you cannot get admission to DU (BBA) with commerce without maths in class 12th.

All the colleges and the University of Delhi have the same eligibility criteria i.e. for admission in BBA, the students must have minimum 50% marks in their class 12th in commerce with maths stream or 50% marks in the equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.

Thus if you want to get admission in BBA in DU then you must need to take maths in your class 12th.
8th September 2021, 05:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to study BBA or BBM at Delhi University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects English, Mathematics and any two elective subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST category it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the performance in DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test). There is no age limit to appear for the DUET examination and the nationality of the candidate must be Indian.

DUET is a national-level entrance examination that is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) on behalf of Delhi University for admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses. I am also giving you the Delhi University website link for your reference that is www.du.ac.in
8th September 2021, 02:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having not opted for Mathematics in Class 12th, you are not eligible for pursuing BBA or BMS/BBM degree course from University of Delhi (DU) as for the same a candidate is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with English and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 60% marks in aggregate (marks relaxation of 10% is allowed in case of reserved category candidates).

For more details regarding DU eligibility conditions for admission to different courses, you can refer to the DU official website i.e; www.du.ac.in.
8th September 2021, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am in 12th and i want to do either BBM or BBA in Delhi unversity. Is maths compulsory for doing BBA or BBM in DU?And also i didnt have hindi as my subject in class 9th and 10th.Is that a problem for getting admission in DU??
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for BBA and BBM course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA and BBM course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th September 2021, 09:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is compulsory to have Mathematics and English as main paper in std 12th to become eligible to pursue BBA or BBM.

So, if you have not pursued mathematics and English at std 12th than not eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in BBM or BBA course.

For more information about the DU JAT conducted by NTA visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?