7th September 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do BBA with 52% of marks in intermediate?

I completed my 12th course CEC with 52%. I like to do BBA next. Am i eligible to do BBA with less percentage in intermediate? At what colleges i may get seat?

7th September 2021, 11:28 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do BBA with 52% of marks in intermediate?

Eligibility criteria to do BBA:-

For admissions into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board or school.

Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
7th September 2021, 06:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do BBA with 52% of marks in intermediate:-

Eligibility criteria for BBA course :-

Educational qualification:-
Candidates who have completed their 12th in any stream from any recognised board are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Qualifying marks:-
Candidates should have a total aggregate score of 50% or above in class 12th.

Note:-
Those candidates who are awaiting their class 12th result can also apply for the BBA course.
7th September 2021, 07:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for BBA:-

> Qualifying exam - those candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 in any stream from any recognised board are eligible to apply for bachelor of business administration.

> Candidates should have a total aggregate score of 50% or above in class 12.

BBA is a three year undergraduate management degree that is divided into six masters and it is for candidates of all streams be it science, commerce, and Arts.
8th September 2021, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 12th course CEC with 52%. I like to do BBA next. Am i eligible to do BBA with less percentage in intermediate? At what colleges i may get seat?
Eligibility for BBA course:-

Those candiadtes who have completed 12th standard from any stream from a recognized board then you are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th September 2021, 10:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to do BBA(Bachelors of Business Administration) is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with English as a passing subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age should be in-between 17 to 25 years. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test and some colleges take admission on the basis of merit list. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
9th September 2021, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board. Required stream in std 12th varies with institutions.

Admission is offered on the merit basis or through entrance test. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?