24th March 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA(Information System Management) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BBA in Information System Management as I am a student of12th Science so I will be able to do this BBA? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th April 2018, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA(Information System Management) after completing 12th Science?

In order to pursue BBA Information System Management course, you should have completed your 12th standard with commerce and accounts stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. However, some colleges offer admission to science students also. Some colleges offer direct admission and some conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates.
28th April 2018, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA(Information System Management) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, BBA is available for any stream students. Those who have passed class 12th from a recognized board in any stream, are eligible to apply for admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
28th April 2018, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue BBA in Information System Management course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course.

>> Candidates must have completed their "12th Class" or its equivalent course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class from Science stream, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> The duration of this course is 3 years and can be done after completion of 12th Class.

>> Some of the colleges offering this course are,

(@) Sardar Patel College of Management, Gujarat

(@) PSG College of Arts and Science, Tamil Nadu

(@) Shree P M Patel Institute of Business Administration, Gujarat

(@) KS College of Science Management and Technology ..etc.,
29th April 2018, 03:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue BBA in Information System Management after completing 12th from Science stream.
You must have passed 12th from at least 60 percent to get admission in any of the good colleges.
29th April 2018, 11:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BBA (Information System Management( course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. To be eligible to pursue BBA (Information System Management) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. Admissions in BBA (Information System Management) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?