9th September 2011, 01:46 AM
Tinku6312

How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?

can i get admission for mbbs in any mci recognized college & capatition fee 7 to 9 lakhs
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  2. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  3. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  6. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  8. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  9. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  10. List of private medical colleges which are MCI recognized and which offer MBBS course with minimum fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I direct go for final year DNB exam?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  14. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  15. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  16. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
12th May 2012, 11:49 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?

Hello sir,

you are interested in Indian Air Force,
you may qualify in NDA entrance exam ....
Qualification for this entrance is 10+2
or equivalent

Thanking you sir,
13th May 2012, 12:00 AM
prabhusingh88

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?

i dont think there are any coleges in india which will provide mbbs degree for the capitaion fee of 7 to 9 lakh.... that too mci recognized...
13th May 2012, 12:17 AM
edr_fdr

hello friend,

you can apply for the following:

technical branch:
graduate in engineering, with minimum of 60%, in notified stream, age limit is 20-27yrs.
to join IAF as technical officer, you may apply for following entries

1. UES(university entry scheme)

2. TGS(technical graduate scheme)

3. direct entry .

Thank
22nd May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

is kalinga university MCI recognised?
6th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

pls send the mbbs admission procedure for the current academic year in philippines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?