5th December 2016, 10:43 AM
pravidarya

How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I am interested in pursuing Hotel Management course. I want to know how can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th? Please tell me the whole procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  4. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  5. Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  9. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  11. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for pursuing Hotel Management course?
  12. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  13. Can I pursue Hotel Management after passing class 10th?
  14. Which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management?
  15. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
  17. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  18. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
14th March 2017, 09:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?

You can pursue hotel management either after 12th or after completing your Graduation degree. One can appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test to get admission in hotel management course .

Qualification required to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree is 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

Minimum qualification required to pursue PG degree in Hotel Management Course is graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
15th March 2017, 12:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?

There is entrance examination conducted for getting admission in Hotel Management course after 10+2. You will have to apply for that examination and clear it to get admission in this course. The eligibility criteria for examination is 10+2 with English from a recognized board.

Entrance examination consists of questions from English, Reasoning, General Science and Reasoning. Those who clear test have to appear for Group Discussion and personal interview. Entrance examination is conducted every year in April to May. Top Hotel management colleges are:

Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai.

Oberoi Centre, Delhi.

Christ College, Bangalore.

Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?