25th July 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd degree through correspondence and MSc through regular at the same time?

Can i do correspondence b.ed degree course from ignou and regular m.sc Degree course from mahatma jyotiba fulle rohilkhand university.

28th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do BEd degree through correspondence and MSc through regular at the same time?

The answer is YES.

According to the new rules, you are allowed to get admission in a graduation course and one more additional program simultaneously.

Duration of B. Ed. is 2 years.
28th July 2021, 10:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BEd degree through correspondence and MSc through regular at the same time?

Yes, the candidate can pursue both these courses together. You are allowed to do a Bachelor of Education and Master of Science as an integrated degree course after covering the eligibility criteria of both courses.
Students are now allowed to enroll in a regular full-time degree program to pursue one more additional degree program simultaneously on open/distance learning mode from the same university or another institution. you can do an MSc and B.Ed together.
28th July 2021, 11:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence and M.Sc through regular mode but session should be different.
There should be at least one session gap between two courses either it is from different mode or not.
If you have two degrees of same session then one degree will be automatically rejected and this will not be beneficial regarding your career.
That is why you have to take gap of at least one session.
29th July 2021, 08:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do BEd degree through correspondence and MSc through regular at the same time.
29th July 2021, 09:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a BEd degree through correspondence and MSc through regular at the same time. The UGC(University Grants Commission) has finally given permission to students to pursue two-degree courses simultaneously on open/distance learning mode from the same university or another university.
30th July 2021, 05:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, You can pursue both courses as an integrated dual degree course. You are allowed to do Bachelor of Education and Master of Science as an integrated degree course after covering the eligibility criteria of both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?