1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BHMCT course after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BHMCT as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th October 2019, 04:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BHMCT course after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can certainly pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology after completing 10+2 from national Institute of open schooling as the NIOS is equally valid and approved as any other education board of India.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in any Institute is that you must have passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board of India.
4th October 2019, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BHMCT course after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in BHMCT course if you have studied class 12th from NIOS. Any stream students can apply for hotel management courses, just make sure you have scored at least 50% marks in your class 12th.

Admisison will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. There is an entranc exam conducted on National level and you can apply for it. Also, there are state level entrance exam conducted for admission in such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?