4th April 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized institution. So, If your institution is recognized by the Indian Educational board then definitely your eligible to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communication and Journalism.

Colleges Offering B.Sc (Mass Communication and Journalism):

Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC)
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area,
Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 1366

Asian College of Journalism
Address: 2nd Main Rd, Tharamani, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113

MICA, Ahmedabad
Address: Telav - Ghuma Rd, Shela, Gujarat 380058

Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication
Address: Symbiosis Knowledge Village,
Lavale, Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
11th April 2019, 03:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

=> Yes, you can do BSc(Mass Communication & Journalism) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

=> The duration of B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) course is three years.

=> For the admission of B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?