10th January 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 08:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

=> Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Nanotechnology is an undergraduate Electronics and Nanotechnology course.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

=> The duration of B.Tech. Electronics and Nanotechnology course is 4 years.
15th January 2019, 01:37 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, aspirants after completing 10+2 from Science stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue B.Tech(Electronics & Nanotechnology). NIOS board is also a recognized board and after completing Intermediate from NIOS board with 60% of marks in aggregate you are eligible to get admission in any of the colleges to pursue B.Tech.
15th January 2019, 03:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely if you have completed your 12th standard from open schooling then you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Technology in electronics and nanotechnology. But make sure that your open schooling board must be recognised by Indian government.
15th January 2019, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for admission, if you have got qualification from a recognized open schooling board. Just make sure you have studied the right subjects, according to the choice of your course.

Admission is mostly on the basis of entrance exam and your class 12th qualification will the base to apply for the admission.
15th January 2019, 06:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in 12th with PCM as main paper.

So, if you will qualify in the entrance examination you will become eligible for admission in the course.
15th January 2019, 08:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ) are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course.

So, if you have passed the 12th from a recognised open board ( such as NIOS, BBOSE etc ) then you are eligible to get admission.

The required minimum aggregate to appear for the examination varies with examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?