31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd January 2019, 09:53 PM
Siraj ali khan

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, you can pursue Bsc nutrition and dietics being a student of open university. The only compulsion is that you should pass your 12th class with good percentage ans you can apply for Bsc nutrition course.
4th January 2019, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, you can study BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling. Since open school is the board of education under the Union Government of India and it is similar to CBSE and the CISCE. So you are definitely eligible to pursue BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
5th January 2019, 11:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Nutrition & Dietetics) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Nice to see your interest to apply for B.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics) after completing 12th Science. Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics science course through regular and distance mode as well.

=> Aspirants must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with subjects Bio- Maths or Computer Science or any Vocational groups from a recognized board are considered to eligible for this course.

=>
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s scores in the qualifying exam, i.e. 11th and 12th standard. Subsequently, a merit list is prepared, based on which seats are allotted to the shortlisted candidates.

Colleges Offering B.SC Nutrition & Dietetics:

Sharda Industries
Address: 3, Genguraman Street, Park Town, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
Phone: 044 2533 0580

Quantum University
Address: Roorkee - Dehradun Highway, Mandawar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247167
Phone: 093199 09777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?