9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th July 2019, 09:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, of course, you are definitely eligible to study BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) after completing 12th Science from NIOS board.
Candidates who have passed HSC/10+2 examination with Science stream from a recognized institute/board can pursue BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology).

Duration of BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) course is full time 3 years.
11th July 2019, 12:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can pursue this course. To take admission in any medical degree, you need to attend NEET-UG. Since, NIOS students are allowed to give NEET, so they can go for a medical degree.
You must satisfy all the required eligiblity criteria,
You need to clear your 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as your subject and you have to be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
11th July 2019, 07:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised board. So, candidates passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to pursue B.Sc and other courses.

You are eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Radiology course.

The admission prcoedure varies with institutes, so kindly visit the official website to get details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?