7th September 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in government BBA colleges?

How can I get admission in government college of BBA courses Bba entrance forums

7th September 2021, 08:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in government BBA colleges?

To get admission in government BBA colleges or in any college a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination and some colleges take admission on the basis of merit list. The entrance tests are organized at the national, state, or university level by various authorities. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. The candidate age should be in-between 17 to 25 years.

Some of the top government colleges are given below.

--> Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
--> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
--> IIM Indore
--> Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
--> Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
--> Madras Christian College, Chennai
--> Syndenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
--> Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi
--> Loyola College, Chennai
--> Mount Carmel College
7th September 2021, 10:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions by respective institution or university.

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year course. The common eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.
7th September 2021, 11:58 AM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria for students to get admission in any BBA courses is
candidate must have passed 12th standard or any equivalent exam from a recognised board with at least 50% off marks for the general category students and 45% marks for the reserved category students
Students will also have to qualified the symbiosis entrance test s ET
admission will be including all the entrance exam will be including a personal interview writing ability test
students from India will be given admission on the basis of the merit list which is drawn on the basis of the entrance exam
The BBA course can also be done through a distance education some of the institute provides the following
if you want to pursue the course through a distance admission then the criteria will be
Students must pass they are 12th standard to from equivalent
there will be no entrance exam for the admission to BBA through distance education
7th September 2021, 12:45 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Admission Process for BBA courses:-

Admissions to some of the top government BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board results. This way you can apply in
government BBA colleges.
7th September 2021, 05:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Process to get admission in government BBA collages:-

Admissions to some of the top government BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board results.

Reputed government BBA colleges assess students based on a Group Discussion and Personal Interview as well.

To get further more details you can google about admission process in Government BBA colleges.
7th September 2021, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in government BBA colleges:-

Admission to some of the top BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board results.

Reputed government BBA colleges assess students based on in a group discussion and personal interview as well .

The age should be between 17 to 25 years.

BBA government colleges in India:-

Mount Carmel College
Loyola College, Chennai
Chandigarh University
Jai Hind College,Mumbai
University of Delhi
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
7th September 2021, 06:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The top government BBA colleges are affiliated with renowned universities and students attend the seminars and sessions aimed at increasing their knowledge base admission to some of the top government BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board result. Reputed government BBA colleges accept students based on a group discussion and personal interview as well. one of the most sought after courses in management is a 5 year integrated programme in management offered by IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak.

Most of the best government BBA colleges prepare students in a manner that helps them to get entry level jobs in many private sector companies. students who have completed their higher secondary education aim to get admission in bachelor of business administration and pursue higher studies in management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?