21st March 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Differences between BCom and BBA course of Banking and Insurance?

Sir, I am interested to do BCom course in the specialization of Banking and Insurance. But I have heard that BBA also has the same specialization. Can I know what are the differences between these two courses? Please let me know immediately.

19th April 2019, 08:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences between BCom and BBA course of Banking and Insurance?

BCom and BBA, both are 3 year course and both have their own equal value. The major key difference between B.Com banking and BBA banking is BCom deals with the study of basic principles involved in the banking field, whereas BBA deals with the management of various fields involved in the banking sector.

Although employment areas for both are same, but their job profiles are different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?