26th October 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do D.Pharma after 12th and earn handsome money?

hi sir

i am interested in medical sciences and computer technology both. but because of low percentage in 10th I can't be able to go in medical or non medical feilds.
I want to ask for some low courses in medical or computing fields. iam totally confused.please also give me details about cgi.
I hate math . but I want to earn as much as I can. please refer me courses that really have a value here and I foreign.

15th December 2014, 03:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do D.Pharma after 12th and earn handsome money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir

i am interested in medical sciences and computer technology both. but because of low percentage in 10th I can't be able to go in medical or non medical feilds.
I want to ask for some low courses in medical or computing fields. iam totally confused.please also give me details about cgi.
I hate math . but I want to earn as much as I can. please refer me courses that really have a value here and I foreign.
If you are belong from science stream then definitely you are eligible for D.Pharm course. There are many colleges in India offering Diploma in Pharmacy.

Eligibility Criteria:

The eligibility for D.Pharm course is to have completed 12th standard board examination in science from a recognized university.Some of the institutes conduct entrance exam for admission of D.Pharm. You can visit the official websites of the institutes to get more details.

There is good scope for D.Pharm course in both the Government and private sectors as well. You can find job opportunities in any one of the below companies after completing D.Pharma.

-Agile Life Science Technologies India Pvt Ltd
-Agrawal Pharmaceuticals
-Agron Remedies Pvt Ltd
-Ind -Swift Ltd
-Ipca Laboratories Ltd
-Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
5th June 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do D.Pharma after 12th and earn handsome money?

I have completed my 12th science with PCB recently and don't want to go for a medical career. I want such a course with low fees which can give me good salary,so what should I opt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?