12th May 2021, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in distance mode along with B.Ed to improve graduation marks?

I have not 50% marks in graduation but I have 61 % marks in M.sc so now I am doing b.ed course showing post graduate result. But sir I mostly need 50% marks in graduation , so can I do 2nd time graduation in distance mode together with b.ed course?

12th May 2021, 12:32 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do graduation in distance mode along with B.Ed to improve graduation marks?

Yes, You can complete graduation in distance mode along with B.Ed to improve graduation marks.

You can also complete graduation with IGNOU open university via distance mode.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks.

Your one course should be full time/ regular mode and another one should be part time / distance mode.
13th May 2021, 11:30 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in distance mode along with B.Ed to improve graduation marks?

Yes , you can do graduation in distance mode along with B.Ed to improve graduation marks.

Eligibility:
One of the degrees has to be in the regular mode and the other either in open and distance learning or online.

A student can pursue two degrees in different streams as well as from different institutions.
14th May 2021, 11:58 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, you can do graduation through distance mode along with B.Ed to improve your graduation marks. But one should be in regular mode and other in distance mode. Pursuing both B. Ed and graduation together will help you in saving time as in two years you will be having a graduate degree and also have the most coveted teaching degree B.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?