12th May 2021, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation once again after post graduation in order to improve my marks in graduation?

Can I do graduation again after completion of my post graduation? I had secured very less percentage 41% in graduation so I want to improve graduation percentage again but now I am pursuing M. A. In English under Ignou

12th May 2021, 12:34 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do graduation once again after post graduation in order to improve my marks in graduation?

Yes, You can repeat graduation once again after post graduation in order to improve my marks in graduation.

You can complete graduation with IGNOU open university via distance mode.

You can also complete graduation as regular student.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks.
13th May 2021, 11:34 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do graduation once again after post graduation in order to improve my marks in graduation?

If you have already got admission in masters then reconsider your decision to pursue graduation again.

There is no restriction in pursuing any course twice in India. You should have 12th class marksheet and other documents to get admission.
14th May 2021, 11:47 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, you can do graduation once again after post graduation in order to improve your marks in graduation. If you are already a post graduate but you had poor marks in your graduation then you can again opt for doing graduation from a recognised and approved institution for improving your score in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?