14th July 2023, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A. in Political Science Honours after completing B.A. in Education Hounours

Currently I'm persueing B.A. Honours in Education, having Political Science and Human Rights as my elective subjects.

Can I do M.A. in Political Science Honours after completing B.A. in Education Honours.

16th July 2023, 09:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A. in Political Science Honours after completing B.A. in Education Hounours

An applicant must hold a bachelor's degree in political science or a closely related discipline from an accredited university to be eligible for MA Hons Political science . Several colleges also call for applicants to have an overall GPA of atleast 50% in their UG program .
Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam and interview .
This if you have studied political science in your graduation as core or elective subject , then you can apply.
19th July 2023, 12:43 AM
sushmitagami

Default Re: Can I do M.A. in Political Science Honours after completing B.A. in Education Hounours

Yes, you can do M.A. in Political Science Honours after completing a B.A. in Education Honours.

When applying for an M.A. in Political Science, the admissions committee will consider various factors such as your academic performance, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and any relevant experience or coursework .
28th July 2023, 05:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the admission in M.A Political science course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with political science as a main or elective paper.

So, as per your educational qualification you are eligible to get admission in M.A political science which is a two year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?