2nd July 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?

Hello,
I am interested to study Political Science Honours in B.A. But my father is telling me to study Economics. I want your suggestion with proper explanation
that which one would be better?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  2. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  3. Science student can study Economics honours?
  4. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  5. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  7. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  8. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  9. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  10. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  11. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  12. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  13. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  16. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  17. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  18. Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?
5th July 2015, 09:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?

My suggestion to you is that you should not go for the scope rather you should go as per your real personal interest.

I am saying this due to the fact that in our interested field we will perform in a better way and hence productivity is more.

Now a days both Political Science and Economics has their own importance. It is difficult to say which is better.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go as per your interest.

B.A. Hons Scope :

** Accountant

** Business Analyst

** Market Analysts

** Marketing Manager

** Money Manager

** Operations Manager

** Personal Finance Consultant

** Securities Analyst

** Corporate Analyst

** Financial Analysts

** Investments Analyst

** Investment Banker

B.A Hons. Political science scope :

** Campaign Organizer

** Advocate

** Budget Analyst

** Legislative Analyst

** Teacher & Professor

** Career Counsellor

** Corporate Public Affairs Advisor

** Research Analyst

** Political Commentator

** IAS, IPS & PCS officers
6th July 2015, 12:13 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?

Hello,
I think you have to opt that subject in which you are interested. As you are interested in Political science so, you may opt political science.

Political science has also a very vital scope. So, don't worry and study according to your personal interest.

By Opting Political Science you may go for IAS, IPS and PCS officers. You will also apply for political commentator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?