14th December 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What should i do further after studying BA (Political Science) honours?

I am studying BA honours course in Political Science stream. And i am about to complete this course in near furture. So i want to know what should i do further after the completion of this course?

14th December 2015, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do further after studying BA (Political Science) honours?

Course Opportunities after completion of B.A (Political Science):

There are many course opportunities available to do after completion of B.A in Political Science. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I suggest you to pursue after completion of B.A in Political Science is "Master of Arts in Political Science". After successful completion of Master's you may even go with M.Phil and Ph.D courses in several streams namely International Relations, Indian Politics, Comparative Politics, Public Policy, Political Economy and in Public Administration. So I strongly suggest you to go with Master of Arts course in Political Science to have a fruitful career and future scope.
15th December 2015, 12:41 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: What should i do further after studying BA (Political Science) honours?

It totally depend on you what you want to do in your future. So, if you want to get higher education you must continue your study and if you want to get job then i will suggest you to go for some job interview and crack the job and get it at good package.
15th December 2015, 11:10 PM
rituja mukherjee

Once you complete the graduation course, you can further go for a master degree in political science. When it's done you will have some options open for you. If you wish to be a teach in a high school, you have to further obtain a b.Ed degree. That will fetch you a job in a govt/private school. If you wish to teach in a college then you have to clear NET examination. Or civil service examinations can also be taken into consideration. Political science students get advantage in matters related to foreign embassy/ matters related with international relations.
15th December 2015, 11:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BA honours course in Political Science stream. And i am about to complete this course in near furture. So i want to know what should i do further after the completion of this course?
There are 2 options available to you.
One is to study further i.e. higher studies and the other is to work.
Regarding the studies you can study MA in Political Science or MA History or MBA in HR or MBA in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

Regarding the job the candidate can try for a job in both government and private companies.
You can appear for UPSC, Staff Selection Commission, IBPS,State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC etc. You can also work in retail sector, marketing industry, BPOs, counter sales, manufacturing units, shipping companies etc.
18th December 2015, 10:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing Graduation in Political Science you can apply for the higher studies. You can pursue Post Graduation in your Department which Post Graduation in Political Science or you can pursue MBA in Marketing or MBA in HR also.
Apart from that you can also apply for jobs if you are not interested for higher studies.
You can appear for Staff Selection Commission, State Staff Selection Commission, UPSC, IBPS etc. You may also work under BPO, Marketing Industry,Shipping Companies, Retail Sector etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?