3rd March 2023, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? Which all universities are offering this course?

Sir, am a final year bsc nursing student i want to know whether i can do mbbs after my bsc nursing? If yes means in India which and all universitys offering this course and what is the duration of course? Please answer me in this mail id
[email protected]. Please tell me in detail with fees

8th March 2023, 02:49 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? Which all universities are offering this course?

es, you can pursue MBBS after completing your BSc Nursing degree. However, you will need to clear the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and meet the eligibility criteria set by the respective colleges or universities offering MBBS courses.

The duration of MBBS course in India is usually five and a half years, including one year of internship. As for the fees, it can vary depending on the college or university you choose to attend.

Here are some universities in India that offer MBBS courses:
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
  • Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
  • Christian Medical College (CMC)
  • Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
  • Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
  • Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)
  • Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
  • King George's Medical University (KGMU)
  • Grant Medical College (GMC)
  • Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI)

It is important to note that admission to MBBS courses in India is highly competitive, and you will need to score well in the NEET exam and meet the eligibility criteria of the respective colleges or universities.
8th March 2023, 12:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? Which all universities are offering this course?

Yes, MBBS can be pursued after a B.Sc. in nursing. You must apply as a regular candidate for admission to the MBBS program because there is no lateral entrance into the program, so it will take you 5.5 years to complete.

Please find below the list of universities offering MBBS courses.

1) University Medical College, Delhi.

2) Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences

3) U.P. Manipal Medical College.

4) Government Medical College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?