20th May 2012, 06:36 PM

Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?

is there any chance to get admission in MBBS after bsc nursing? suggest me universities which offers this [in australia,melbourne] and what will be the duration

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  2. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  4. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  5. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  6. Any chance for admission in MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Any chance to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges?
  8. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course?
  9. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  16. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate? -- [New]
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
7th February 2014, 02:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?

No, you can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also complete class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. There are Nursing Schools in Australia like
Curtin University of Technology
Deakin University
Flinders University
James Cook University
Murdoch University
Queensland University of Technology [QUT]
RMIT University [RMIT]
Southern Cross University [SCU]
University of Newcastle [NEWCASTLE]
University of Queensland [QUEENSLAND]
University of South Australia [UniSA]
University of Sydney [SYDNEY]
23rd April 2019, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?

Can I get admission in MBBS after bachelor of nursing in Australia? And what's the fee of lowest college In Melbourne?
3rd November 2020, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I had completed b. Sc nursing in Tamilnadu.... I wish to do MBBS by lateral entry.... In Australia is there any opportunity.... I just want to know about the fees and duration of this course and if I join by lateral in which year I should join....
21st November 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hi m Tanya Singh from India want to study in Australia please guide me coz I did bacon physics and chemistry can I do bsc nursing or MBBS please say m waiting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?