8th June 2011, 12:42 PM
vipulinindia

Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?

Will i be able to do mbbs after my bsc nursing? is that available in india? which all university?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course?
  2. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  3. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  6. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  7. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. MBBS can be done after B.Sc Nursing? How many years does it take to complete this course? -- [New]
  10. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  11. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  12. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  13. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get the papers of MBBS as lateral entry? I have completed BSc Nursing in India
  15. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates?
  18. Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
8th June 2011, 08:39 PM
kalpana.inturi

Default Re: Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?

NO it is not possible after persuing the bsc nursing you have to go for other course related to nursing and can go abroad to do a good job.

you are not eligible now to study mbbs.it is totally different when compared to the nursing course.

In the inter level itself you need to start the process like taking bi.p.c group getting rank and entering in the medical courses achieving good results and then becoming mbbs doctor.

SO my friend it is not possible now for you to study mbbs.
11th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?

CAN I GO FOR ANY JOB IN ABROAD AFTER PERSUING B.S.C NURSING
17th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Will i able to do mbbs after b.sc nursing
11th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any opportunity to do MBBS after B.Sc NURSING
9th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

im done with my this year bsc(bzc) can i do mbbs after this? 56% in intermediate n 70%in bsc and 21age
10th October 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can I get into MBBS course through an examination after completion of b.sc (H) nursing?
20th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

will i able to do bams
20th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

will i able to do bams after bsc nsg
3rd January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

will i be able to do Bsc nursing after BAMS
22nd October 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bams after bsc nursing
9th November 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Please inform prestigious jobs or course with best salery after completion of BSc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?