23rd October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?

Sir/Mam,
I have done Graduation in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from Pt. J.N.M Medical College, Raipur as it is a graduation course so I am able to do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology?

3rd May 2017, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?

Those who have life science or its related degree, are eligible for PG in forensic sciences. Hence, make sure you have a degree with same kind of field or any degree related to chemistry.

Even engineering graduates are eligible for forensic science courses. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
15th April 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?

Can I get some information about deglutology colleges in India to do after baslp that is RCI approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?