20th July 2011, 03:24 PM
shabeer uddin

Cost involved to study MS in USA?

hello sir,
i am an aspirant of gre.i'm planning to study ms in usa.so,can you help me out by giving me the information of how much will it cost me to study ms in usa......i want to know from the basic costs.i mean starting from house rent over there till the tution fees........i would be glad if you answer to my question

7th November 2011, 12:18 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Cost involved to study MS in USA?

hello,,

the overall cost it would be 9 lakhs, till you finish your study in us including all the expenditure from house rent to tuition fee,,,

good luck
31st December 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is praveen please tell me how much cost will be required to do ms in us at present
2nd January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir..am susan..i would like to know the details regarding the universities and the cost involved in doing ms in speech language pathology and audiology..thank you..
4th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

doing ms in usa would cost anywhere around 15-25 lakh depending on the university u join
13th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

how much scholarship will be given in best college in us
24th August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir can i know how much cost of money need to complete ms in states and wht percentage should need for an B.tech student to dohis M.S
23rd October 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

now iam fourth year b-tech cse branch i would lik to about ms in usa and what is the best univarsity fee structure
3rd April 2015, 02:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Doing MS from US is good choice by you.

Cost of MS in US includes two parts :
  • Cost of Tuition and Fee
  • Living Expenses

Average tuition fee of well recognized universities is around 6000$ per semester that is around Rs. 3,50,000 /- per semester.
Tuition fee may vary university to university.

Living Expenses Cost:

It also depend on the place where you are residing.

If you opt for living in village it will cost you around 350$ per month (including rent + electricity + food )
If you opt for living in village it will cost you around 600$ per month (including rent + electricity + food )

There are numerous part time job available in US from which you easily cover your expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?