18th May 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?

Sir,
My IPU MBBS rank is 849 in General
outside Delhi category.
Can I expect MBBS seat in it?
Kindly help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?
  3. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  6. Chances for admission in IPU MBBS with a rank of 2594?
  7. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  8. Which colleges can I get in Counseling after scoring 849 general rank and 113 stream rank
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  10. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
  11. How to secured 200 marks in IPU CET? I am a Delhi Outside
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 3981 rank in Delhi IPU? Which are the top 4 colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  14. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  15. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  17. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
8th September 2015, 03:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?

I am sorry to say that with this rank it is very difficult to get admission in MBBS programme in IPU..

**And also you belong to outside Delhi candidate which is also a disadvantage as only 15% seats are reserved for outside Delhi candidates and remaining for Delhi students..So in my opinion you have to go for other entrance exam and leave it..

**Besides this I am providing you the rank wise cut off in different colleges for admission in MBBS programme in ipu..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ipu mbbs.PDF(165.2 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?