3rd March 2023, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

MBBS Can be done after BSc Botany?

Assalam o alaikum! Sir I am a student of BSc and now I'm want to do MBBS after completing of BSc.my %age in 3rd year is 60 % .can I do MBBS after BSc in zoology,chemistry and botany????
Please help me sir....If I can do MBBS after BSc then tell me how i apply for MBBS....,

4th March 2023, 09:03 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS Can be done after BSc Botany?

You can apply for NEET conducted by NTA. The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.
25th March 2023, 11:25 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: MBBS Can be done after BSc Botany?

Yes, it is possible to pursue MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) after completing a BSc in Botany. However, to pursue MBBS, one needs to have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects, and they need to qualify for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam, which is the national-level entrance exam for admission to medical courses in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?