14th July 2013, 04:40 PM
deepeshchourasia665@gmail

How to get admission in DTU, NIT after completing 12th with 65%

Sir i 12th completed with 65% with improvement marking and i get 60% marking in jeemain what my admission in dtu ,nit,or other goverment colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why? -- [New]
  2. How many AIEEE colleges are there? In which college will I get after scoring an AIR of 127599?
  3. How can i get admission in DTU, NSIR and NIT without giving JEE mains exam for B.Tech after securing 80% marks in 12th class from Delhi
  4. How much marks are required in JEE to get NIT or DTU? I have scored 76% in 12th from CBSE
  5. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  6. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  7. Can I take direct admission after completing BSc into DTU 2nd year?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  9. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
  10. Am I eligible for DTU or DCE after completing 12th with 55%?
  11. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better, Civil in DTU or Computer Engineering in NIT Kurukshetra?
  13. How much marks are to be scored in JEE mains to get NIT or DTU?
  14. Is there any relaxation for SC category to get admission in NSIT, DTU, NIT Delhi
  15. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Any chance in DTU or NSIT afer scoring AIEEE rank of 32013 and 2948 state rank in Delhi? Can I get admission in NIT?
  17. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  18. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
15th September 2015, 10:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in DTU, NIT after completing 12th with 65%

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT after scoring 60% score in the JEE Mains examination.

The candidates have to qualify in the JEE Mains to get the admission in the NIT and other government colleges but to get the admission in the DTU you have to qualify in the examination conducted by the state government.

But the counselling for the 2015-16 is closed. So you are not eligible to get the admission next year on the same score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?