14th July 2023, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Punjab university for B.com honours without having maths?

Can i get admission in Punjab university for B.com honours without having maths?

17th July 2023, 08:10 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Punjab university for B.com honours without having maths?

Yes, you can get admission in Punjab University for B.Com Honours without having maths.

The eligibility criteria for B.Com Honours at Panjab University is that you should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST and differently-abled students with at least 40% disability) in any stream.
There is no requirement of having maths as a subject in 12th.

The entrance exam for B.Com Honours at Panjab University does have a section on quantitative aptitude. So, even if you don't have maths as a subject in 12th, you should still be comfortable with basic mathematical concepts.

Here are the steps on how to apply for B.Com Honours at Panjab University without having maths:

1. Visit the official website of Panjab University.
2. Click on the "Admissions" tab.
3. Select "Undergraduate Admissions".
4. Click on "B.Com Honours".
5. Click on "Apply Online".
6. Fill out the application form and submit it.
7. Pay the application fee.
8. Take a printout of the application form.

The application process for B.Com Honours at Panjab University usually starts in the month of October. The entrance exam is held in the month of November. The results of the entrance exam are announced in the month of December.
17th July 2023, 05:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Punjab university for B.com honours without having maths?

Those who have completed class 12th or equivalent exam in commerce or economics or maths as one of the subjects.
The minimum number of marks obtained by candidates belonging to General and other backward classes should be 60% .
It's not imperative to have maths as one of your subjects in 12th standard to persue this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?