14th July 2023, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the scope for both computer science and physics honours? Does physics honours having a better scope?

I've passed my 12th and I'm confused between physics honours and CS honours. What are the scope for both computer science and physics honours? Does physics honours having a better scope?

17th July 2023, 05:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scope for both computer science and physics honours? Does physics honours having a better scope?

Both courses have diverse career prospects.
The subject matter of both the courses may vary at the basic level but as one goes for in depth research .
Leading employment sectors one can explore on completion of Physics Hons
Applied Electronics
Vacuum sciences
Geophysics
Nuclear physics
Astronomy
The top recruiting companies are
Axis Bank
Nucleus software
Accenture
Wipro
Cognizant
Tech Mahindra etc
Scope of computer science
With computer science degree, graduates can persue careers in various sectors , including software development , cyber security, data analysis , Artificial intelligence and more. These roles typically come with attractive salary packages and opportunities with career growth.
Thus you can make choice between the two, depending on your interest.
As both the courses have their own importance and are career oriented.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?