9th March 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?

I wish to study Chemistry Honours once i complete my 12th standard. I am going to write the 12th standard examination this year. I want to get admission in the course in Punjab University only. SO kindly tell me the procedure for getting admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?
  2. How to get admission for B.Sc Honors Chemistry in Punjab University?
  3. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  5. How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  7. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  8. List best B.Sc. (Chemistry) honours colleges in Punjab?
  9. Whether Punjab University offers BA Honours in English or not?
  10. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  11. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  12. How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  15. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  16. Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?
  17. Is it possible to repeat the graduation course again?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
10th March 2016, 03:12 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?

You should however try to score quite good marks in your 12th boards and try to put more emphasis on Chemistry subject. After that you will have to fill up the application for the examination mentioned below to get admission in the above mentioned course and University.

The application form should however be minutely filled up as if there is even a mistake, your candidature might get cancelled.

You will have to appear for PU-CET entrance examination in order to be eligible to get enrolled in the course in Punjab University as it is the entrance examination to get admission in the course. The better you score the more chances is there for you to get admission in the University for the course.
10th March 2016, 03:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?

First of all I would like you to do well in your boards as it is of quite importance. However, after completion of your course you can appear for an entrance examination called PU-CET and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned University for the above mentioned course.
10th March 2016, 04:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to score good marks in your Class 12 Board Examination.
Once you have done that you will be able to take admission in Chemistry Hons in Punjab University.
You will have to apply for the course of Chemistry Hons on the basis of your marks in Class 12 Board Examination and the marks is the only criteria on which the admission will be provided.
Once you have done so and your name is in the published list you will be able to take admission in Punjab University.
10th March 2016, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to study Chemistry Honours once i complete my 12th standard. I am going to write the 12th standard examination this year. I want to get admission in the course in Punjab University only. SO kindly tell me the procedure for getting admission there?
The aspirant has to apply to the college for the admission thorough online or offline mode. The important notification will be updated in the official website of respective university. The eligibility to the B.Sc Hons in Chemistry is a pass in 10+2 with Chemistry as one of the subjects. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The marks scored in the 10+2 and entrance will be considered for the admission. The official website- Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?