25th February 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?

respected sir
i want do study in bds...............
i get 86%in 12 class and mppmt in 73marks .
can i do bds or bams, plz rply soon
thank you and regards.........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for PMT? I have passed 12th PCM with 52%
  2. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Mains and secured 57% in 12th?
  5. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  7. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  8. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  9. Date of admission in B.Com course? I have scored 61% marks in 12th CBSE board
  10. Can I get admission in PDMS college in Amravati after scoring 125 marks in PMT?
  11. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Can I get any government MBBS or Dental college in MP? I have scored 114 marks in MP PMT
  14. Can I get admission in any Government Medical College in Maharashtra having scored 133 marks in PMT?
  15. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  16. How should I get selected in PMT after passing 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani if scored 253 marks in BITSAT and secured 98% in 12th?
  18. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?

Getting admission in a private college is not that difficult these days due to availability of so many colleges. Getting admission in a government medical college is a bit difficult with this score. You can attend the counselling and hope for the best. If you belong to a reserved category then you will have better chances of getting admission in a government college.
11th April 2015, 12:54 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?

Chance of getting admission into the government college is little bit difficult for you in these marks. If you belong to the reserved category chance of getting the seat in the government college in high. And hence my words are applied to the counselling and hope that you will get the seat in the government college. Another chance is you surely got the seat in the private college for studying MBBS but the fee structure is high. And also the tuition fees are high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?