25th December 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?

Hello
I have completed 12th class.....
I have passed but haven't take admission
anywhere because i want to study b.tech
now i havent got admission anywhere
as i have below 50% marks in my 12th science
so tell me any graduation course which help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  2. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  3. Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?
  4. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  5. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  6. How to take up a job in software side?
  7. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  8. How can I apply for Polytechnic course being a candidate of 12th Science?
  9. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  10. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  11. Which study material is the best for NIFT entrance exam?
  12. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  13. Have the MHRD/AICTE/UGC taken the initiative such as the Gujarat Govt to enable the existing NCVT/ITI at par with HSC/12th?
  14. Is this possible to get admission for B.Sc Alied Health Science being a candidate having secured 80% in 12th with Science group?
  15. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  16. BCA for student from commerce background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
29th December 2014, 12:02 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?

There are plenty of undergraduate courses after 12th even if you have scored less in the exam.
You can opt for a good career in the following fields

1. BBA

2. Fashion Designing

3. Hotel Management

4. B.Sc General

5. Paramedic

6. Mass Communication

7. Web Designing

8. You can also do a Technical Courses like ITI (Industrial Training Institute).

9. You can also do your Correspondence Engineering Courses From IGNOU. It offers Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics.
29th December 2014, 11:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?

As you have secured below 50% marks, you have a better career options and you have to choose your career keeping in view of your own potential skills.

As you are Interested to study B.Tech course and have not got admission any where so better to go for 3 year Degree Graduation courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc..,

It is advisable to pursue B.Sc electronics stream which is 3 year Duration course and after Graduation you have a Large number of opportunities in India and Abroad in Electronics, Telecom, Radio, Television, IT, Transport etc..,
8th April 2015, 10:18 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the norms of the AICTE, you are not permitted to sit in the entrance examinations of Engineering as the minimum percentage criteria is 65%.

But as a science student you have the following options open for you :

* BSc (Bachelor of Science)

* BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)

* BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)

* BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)

* BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)

* BJMC (Bachelor of Mass Communication)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?