23rd February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NLU if secured 3939 rank in CLAT being a general student?

hello
i am a general category student of 12th
and my rank in clat is 3939.
will i get admission in nlu?
kindly tell me about this

Related Questions:
  1. Necessary to give CLAT exam for admission in NLU(BHOPAL)?
  2. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  3. Chances for admission in NLU after scoring 19000 rank?
  4. Information regarding admission in Top Law college? My AIR in CLAT is 109
  5. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  6. Where can I get admission after scoring 67 marks in CLAT, 71 marks in Symbiosis Law School?
  7. Entrance exam which is to be given for joining law college in Bhopal after 12th?
  8. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 197 rank in ICAR-JRF being a General student?
  9. Can I get admission in government college if secured 60004 general rank in WB JEXPO being a SC student?
  10. Can I get admission during 2nd counselling if secured 1700 rank in MDS entrance exam being a general student?
  11. How should I start preparation for CLAT and NLU Delhi while preparing for class 12th ISC board examination
  12. Clat - 2011
  13. Which college can I apply after scoring 103 marks in CLAT exam?
  14. Previous years solved question papers of NLU Orissa? Model question papers for the same?
  15. From where to get LLB application form? From which bank to get the forms?
  16. What are the prospects of getting into any National Law school across India after securing 19000 rank in CLAT?
  17. How can I do LLB after graduation? I am 22 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
10th April 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NLU if secured 3939 rank in CLAT being a general student?

You have an outside chance of getting admission in a National Law University with this rank being a general category candidate. There are limited seats available and there is a stiff competition in the general category. If you belong to reserved category then there will be better chance of getting admission.
11th April 2015, 01:18 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get admission in NLU if secured 3939 rank in CLAT being a general student?

No, you cannot get the seat in National law university with this rank and being a general category student. Because the NLU is the one of the law and also there is a limited no. of seats are available. If you belong to the reserved category the chance of getting the admission in the National law university is high. You can apply for the other colleges in india plenty of colleges offers admission in for your rank in CLAT. Best of luck for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?