1st July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study LLB if secured 14000 rank in CLAT being a General candidate?

Sir,
I have got 14000 rank in CLAT.
I am a General candidate and I want to know can I get admission in LLB course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a lawyer after finishing 3 years BMS
  2. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CLAT for studying B.A.LLB for a candidate who has secured 91.43% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to study LLB through CLAT after completing 12th NIOS?
  5. Can I do Bachelor of Law in distance mode? from where can I do this course?
  6. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  7. Entrance exams other than CLAT to study LLB in India?
  8. Is graduation necessary for appearing in CLAT exam?
  9. Whether a dropout candidate can get admission in any National Law School through CLAT?
  10. Scholarship to study LLB through CLAT for General student?
  11. Can I get admission in NLU if secured 3939 rank in CLAT being a general student?
  12. What shall I do after completing 12th with Arts stream?
  13. How can I get admission in Mahila engineering college(Ajmer)? List of branches I can opt? I've secured 14000 rank in RPET
  14. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  16. Will there be any chance for me to get admission for LLB in DU having scored a rank of 2203 in the Entrance Exam being a candidate from General category?
  17. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  18. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2015, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB if secured 14000 rank in CLAT being a General candidate?

Yes, you can get admission to study LLB course after securing 14000 rank in CLAT examination being a General candidate. Candidates who have scored more than 20000 rank can also get admission in LLB course through CLAT examination. Since, you have secured very good rank i.e., 14000 rank being a General candidate, you can get admission to study LLB course through CLAT examination.
2nd July 2015, 04:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB if secured 14000 rank in CLAT being a General candidate?

You can wait for the counselling as only after that you will get to know whether you have been selected or not as it is not only the rank the only obstacle to get admission to Law course, there are many more barriers such as, the level of competition, number of candidates appeared for the examination that very year, etc.

Therefore, depending on the above mentioned factors it cannot be said anything in advance about your admission, however, there is generally a fair chance for you to get admission.
25th May 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got 19,273 rank in clat can I get admission in any nlus.I am a general candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?