4th April 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?

Guys,
How I can enter in LLB program as
I have got 45% mark in my B.A.,
I want to do LLB in correspondence so
what is the procedure for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  9. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  11. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  12. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  14. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  15. How to study for LLB through correspondence by recognized university?
  16. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  17. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  18. How to take admission in LLB? I have secured 71% in 12th non medical
14th April 2015, 10:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys,
How I can enter in LLB program as
I have got 45% mark in my B.A.,
I want to do LLB in correspondence so
what is the procedure for admission?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you can do LLB through correspondence after completing a B.A. There are so many universities which offer LLB colleges through correspondence. Applicants are required to score at 50% of marks at Graduation level to get admission into LLB course. Since, you have scored 45% of marks in BA. So, you have less chance to get admission for LLB. However, you may get LLB course through Management quota.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The minimum education qualificational for studying the LLB course is successful completion of Three years Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

-> The admission to the LLB is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university or CLAT entrance exam.

Universities Offering LLB Through Distance Mode:

National Law School of India University
P O Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi – 560072, Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaPh. No. – 91-80-23213160
Fax No. – 91-80-23160534
Email – [email protected]
Website – www.nls.ac.in

University of Hyderabad
Central University, P O Hyderabad – 500046, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaPh. No. – 040-3010500
Fax No. – 040-23010145
Website – www.uohyd.ernet.in

Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra – 136119, Haryana, IndiaPh. No. – 01744-238518
Website – www.kuk.ac.in

Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560056, IndiaPh. No. – 080-22961006
Fax No. – 080-23219295
Website – www.bub.ernet.in
20th April 2015, 06:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?

There are many distance learning universities in India providing degree courses in law. The duration of the course depends upon the educational qualification of the professionals who want to pursue law. Candidates can opt for a five-year integrated BA LLB course after completing their 12th or a three-year course after graduation.

Some of the Distance Learning Universities offering LLB in India are Bangalore University,National Law School of India University,Kurukshetra University,IGNOU University, Banaras Hindu University,etc.

The candidate should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% in marks for reserved category.The candidate age limit is 20 years, with relaxation of 2 years for SC/ST.
12th May 2015, 05:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?