22nd September 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBBS being a B.Sc(Botany) last year student?

Hello,
I am in my last year of B.Sc(Botany). After this what I have to do for getting admission in MBBS course? I really want to study MBBS. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  2. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission to study MBBS being a B.Sc(Botany) last year student? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  7. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  8. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  9. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in AIIMS entrance exam for 3rd time being a MBBS 1st year student?
  12. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  14. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  15. How can I become a doctor after passing HSc, CET and NEET?
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?
  18. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
23rd September 2015, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS being a B.Sc(Botany) last year student?

You have to clear entrance exam for getting admission in MBBS which requires minimum 12th with PCB stream with at least 55% marks. You have B.Sc qualification which is more than enough.

Therefore, just be prepared for exam and try to secure an excellent rank so that you can get admission in a good medical college.
24th September 2015, 11:23 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS being a B.Sc(Botany) last year student?

I am happy to say you that you are eligible to study MBBS, being a student of B.Sc Botany. All you need to do is that you have to appear for the medical entrance examination conducted by the various respected states. The minimum qualification required for the MBBS entrance examination is that a candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at least 55% of marks. So, your B.Sc qualification is more than enough for the above mentioned criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?