9th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.E./B.Tech degree with arrears in diploma?

I have finished my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2010 with some arrears still not cleared. Can i get b.e or b.tech degree atleast with distance education
in open university? Or any other ways to get any of those degree? Just looking to get degree only,any other ways?

11th April 2014, 07:32 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I get B.E./B.Tech degree with arrears in diploma?

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, without the Diploma or Intermediate Degree you won't get the admission in B.Tech wither in regular colleges or colleges providing distance education.

And now a days, the Education System in India has implemented very strict rules, everything should be done in the legal aspects, so there is no other way to get the Diploma Degree.

So the best way is to appear for the Supplementary's and prepare well this time, then clear the subjects.

Once your Diploma degree is in your hands then you can apply for B.Tech or B.Sc.

So you do not have any other choice, apart from studying the subjects and clearing them.

Good Luck !!
19th May 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

i completed dme in 2010 but having some arrears still not completed how many times can i appear for the exam ?
9th September 2014, 01:11 AM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Can I get B.E./B.Tech degree with arrears in diploma?

Sorry. U have arrears in diploma. Without completing the diploma graduation. U côuld not join the engineering graduation.
4th June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to clear my diploma arriear but 3 years before i complet the course
23rd June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any other valuable courses (like fire &safety) with arrears in diploma?
5th July 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in Mechatronics in 2014 with 1arrear . Till now 2015 I can't clear it, I am interested to do BE can I do after completing this arrear now?
11th July 2015, 05:30 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed diploma in Mechatronics in 2014 with 1arrear . Till now 2015 I can't clear it, I am interested to do BE can I do after completing this arrear now?
First of all, pass all the subjects, after which you are eligible to take lateral entry admission in some reputed colleges, some which are mentioned below:
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana
DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra ........etc

You can find the details regarding eligibility criteria and admission process from their website.
26th December 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I did diploma in mechanical engineering but I couldn't able to clear my arrears...now I'm 25 age..is there any possibility for me to come up in my life..pls pls guide me
22nd July 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have arrears in my diploma but I want to do some degree like btech so plz guide me sir
10th August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
people are asking as they struggling in their career. U should understand. We people are not asking for the fake certificate. How far we can be in the same scenario. Am an Engineer In P&M Dept UAE. But am just a Diploma holder with 1 arrears and am 26 old, even i interested to go for higher studies i couldn't. Try to give us positive answer as if people could appear for their exams they would have not asked opinion from you. Do feel bad on me.
24th June 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I was joined diploma course ( electronics and communications) in the year2004. I was writen my 6th semister examination (semister scheme )in the year 2007. But had arrears ( 5 subjects in last 4 semesters ). Till now i did not worry about that. But now i am feeling VERY BAD about it. Now I am planing
to CLEAR/PASS those subjects and to get
COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE from
the University ( i don't need to do job on this
course. I have my own business ).

IS IT POSSIBLE TO WRITE EXAM IN THE YEAR 2017 ?. ( AFTER TEN YEARS...... A
LONG TIME LATER ). If I will get a single
chance to write exam, i will complete it.
PLEASE REPLY. Iam waiting for a expert
reply.THANK YOU FOR READING MY "FEELING" WITH PEACE. I AM WAITING.
16th September 2017, 01:37 PM
sapphire1

Sorry you cannot apply for the degree course, first of all, you have to complete your diploma course after that you can do B.Tech/B.E. It is necessary to have 12th with PCM or diploma course for B.Tech.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:

Candidates should have the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/board.
or
Candidates should have diploma equivalent to this field with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

If you will do diploma then you may get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry.
27th August 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I can't complete my diploma course so I can join any other degree is any possible idea to do.
3rd May 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2010 passed out student of B.E can i study any degree courses with my B.E arrears..
7th May 2019, 01:37 PM
aarushiguglani

Sorry, but you can't do B.tech without completing the diploma. If you are completing your 12th, you can easily apply for BTech or b.e basis of your 12th, not a diploma
20th February 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 5 arrears i was passed out 2016 b.tech degree atleast with distance education
in open university. Or any other ways to get any of those degree? Just looking to get degree only need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?