26th January 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission if fail to achieve MBBS seat in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College, New Delhi?

Sir/Madam, I have applied for NEET-UG entrance exam. I want to do MBBS in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College, New Delhi. But if I fail to get MBBS seat then still can I eligible for BSc(Nursing) seat? I want to do my undergraduate course in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College, New Delhi, BSc(Nursing) or MBBS. But my first preference is MBBS.

10th February 2019, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission if fail to achieve MBBS seat in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College, New Delhi?

Entrance exams are different for both the courses and if you have appeared only for NEET UG, then the said score will not help you to get admission in B.Sc nursing degree.

Just make sure you have appeared for the Nursing entrance exam which will be valid for admission at the said university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?