6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in B.Sc (ag)?

Sir, I have passed HSC in first division this year. I want to get admitted in the B.Sc (ag ) course. Is there any way to get direct admission, please explain in detail?

Related Questions:
6th December 2016, 08:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Sc (ag)?

Most of the institutes also give admission on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th but for that you have to apply for the self financing seat and the fee structure is really high for that seat. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th and a merit list is prepared. Moreover you can also get a private seat on the basis of money donation or management seat.
7th December 2016, 12:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Sc (ag)?

Yes, you can get admission directly in some Institution having the provision for it. You can also get admission via management quota, there is no such problem in it. You should therefore contact the prospective Institute and get admission on the basis of criteria provided over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?