20th August 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements for BSE student to get direct admission in IISER?

I would like to pursue my Bsc-Msc Chemistry in IISER. So what is the minmum marks required in cbse to get direct admission in IISER?

24th August 2014, 12:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirements for BSE student to get direct admission in IISER?

If you want to get admission into IISER on the basis of 10+2 then, you must become eligible for INSPIRE scholarship. You need very excellent marks in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, maths and biology to become eligible for INSPIRE.

Those who are eligible for INSPIRE will be eligible for IISER Aptitude Test. After qualifying IISER Aptitude test you will be considered for admission into a Dual Degree BS-MS course from IISER which is a 5 years duration course.

There are other ways too for entering IISER which is through JEE and KVPY. Those who qualify JEE Main and Advanced can get admission into IISER if they have good enough rank during after counselling.

Those who are KVPY qualified are also eligible to apply for IISER admission. So if you want to get admission into IISER then you should apply according to these criteria.
30th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirements for BSE student to get direct admission in IISER?

I got 99% in intermediate and qualified in jee.mains appearing for advance exam on 22 nd may. Can i get direct admission into? After completing d course can I get job in isro
17th May 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I scored 96% in 12th board and qualified for jee advance ,can I get direct admission in iiser without iiser entrance.
26th August 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My reg.no is 108924. In the allotted list it is not there. But I was very confident. In plus 2 I got 99 percent. I have applied thru scb channel. In physics 100 chem 98 mat 100 of plus 2 I just want the information regarding this. I was very upset
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?