21st December 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Aviation) course in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering. I don't have much more money to bear the expenses of this course. Can I get an education loan for pursuing this course?

22nd December 2019, 05:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Yes, you can get an education loan to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering. Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Punjab Bank, etc can give you loan but you should be pursuing a graduation or post-graduation course and your age should be between 18 to 35 years.

Address: Sr.No.37 Manjari Farm Near Agri culture College, Pune - Solapur Road, Pune, Maharashtra 412307
Phone: 070578 31858
22nd December 2019, 05:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Yes, you can get an education loan to pursue Bsc(Aviation) in India of Aircraft Engineering.

1- The applicant should be pursuing a graduation or post - graduation course.

2- The age of applicant should be 18 to 35 years.

Visit the website www.iiaepune.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?