8th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?

dear sir I have got 95 in English in class 12th , although I have been a science student I want to change my stream to Arts can I get admission in arts stream in hansraj college please answer me sir its very urgent ?
by masood qadir
email id :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Hansraj College, Delhi after securing 75% in ISC Inter examination via commerce stream?
  2. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  3. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. How to attend any entrance test for admission in Hansraj College under DU?
  5. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi?
  6. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  8. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  9. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
  11. How to get admitted in Raja Balwant Singh College in Arts Stream?
  12. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  13. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  14. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  15. How to take admission in graduate via Arts stream
  16. Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?
  17. Which are the subjects of English honors in Hansraj College?
  18. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better?
10th May 2014, 07:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?

Yes, of course you can apply for the graduation in Hansraj college. And as you have got good marks in English then i think you should do English honors and i think it is best for your career and after that you can apply for the master degree in English.So, i think it is best for your career to do this after that you will get good job.

After master degree you can apply for the NET exam and scoring good marks in it you will get good job in many colleges and it is best for you. And as you want to do graduation in Hansraj college the you can do there.

And if you want to do simple BA then you can also apply for that.Instead this there are also many other courses in which you can take admission some are given below:
BBA
BCA
Hotel management

All are good courses and after that you can apply for the master degree and after that you will get good job and there are many scope of BCA course and after that you may apply for the MCA course and there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA.
20th December 2019, 04:56 PM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?

After master degree you can apply for the NET exam and scoring good marks in it you will get good job in many colleges and it is best for you. And as you want to do graduation in Hansraj college the you can do there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?