20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice. But I don't have enough money to get admission and study this course. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. So, can I get an education loan?

23rd March 2021, 11:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice.

To get education loan visit any bank with all relevant documents.

Ask them for education loan, now they will tell you about the procedure an eligibility to get education loan.

Fill application form and attach all required documents than submit it to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?