20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice

Hi everyone, I want to study BA+LLB Honours course in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd March 2021, 02:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice

The educational qualification required to study a BA+LLB Honours at RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent with English as a subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 42% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate can take direct admission on the basis of minimum qualifying marks.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.rnpilawschool.edu.in
23rd March 2021, 11:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice

Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice is as follows.

You must have completed intermediate in relevant subjects from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 55% .

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You must have minimum 50 percentile score in CLAT to get admission.
24th March 2021, 10:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BA LLB is five years integrated course.

Required qualification :-

Educational :- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with English.

Aggregate :- Minimum 45% for general candidates relaxation for reserved category.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to apply for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?