20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB course in Anand Law College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for a BBA+LLB course in Anand Law College. I just want to know which entrance exams I have to appear in to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

23rd March 2021, 08:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB course in Anand Law College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BBA+LLB at Anand Law College. Admission selection will be done on the basis of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) score card and counseling process. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with English with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.alc.ac.in
23rd March 2021, 11:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB course in Anand Law College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

You can get admission through CLAT or entrance exam conducted by university.

You must have minimum 60 percentile score in CLAT to get admission.

You must have completed minimum qualification of intermediate from recognized university.

Visit official website given for application procedure.

https://alc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?