20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How many BA+LLB Honours seats are available in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the seats availability in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice for BA+LLB Honours course? I want to do this course in this institute so I need to know how many seats are there for this particular course? Please tell me immediately.

23rd March 2021, 02:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA+LLB Honours seats are available in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice?

The seat availability o study a BA+LLB Honours at RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent with English as a subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 42% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate can take direct admission on the basis of minimum qualifying marks.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.rnpilawschool.edu.in
23rd March 2021, 11:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How many BA+LLB Honours seats are available in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice?

Total 60 BA+ LLB Honours seats are available in RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice.

This course will cost you total Rs. 4.2 Lakh.

This course will complete in 5 years.
24th March 2021, 10:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice is a prermier institution offering law courses.

The total intake is :- 60 seats for BA LLB course.

For detail information visit at http://www.rnpilawschool.edu.in/cba.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?