11th June 2023, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government job after studying in deemed university?

I Have completed my Engineering in Deemed university in TN . Now I'm interested in Writing bank exams . But Some of my Friends are saying that I can't write bank exams since I studied in deemed university . My university is Periyar Maniammai university . Someone please clear my doubt .

12th June 2023, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government job after studying in deemed university?

Candidates from deemded university are eligible to apply for banking recruitment examination.

So,you are eligible to apply for the examination and after qualifying in all the stages of examination become eligible for the final selection.

The examination pattern and syllabus varies with examination.

So, go through the official notification for more information about the selection procedure in banking sector.
12th June 2023, 05:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can get government job after studying in Deemed University in TN. You can appear for bank exam being aa deemed University Candidate and after clearing the all stages of the exam you can get the government job. There is no restriction on the basis of university for applying in government job.
12th June 2023, 11:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to get Government Job:

The basic minimum eligibility criteria required to get government job is given below:

@ In order to apply for almost all government jobs, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

@ Also they must have successfully passed the qualifying course and there is no certain percentage criteria required.

@ Yes, candidiates from Deemed University can also get government job because that is recognized institute.

@ All you have to do is Prepare well for the Examination and practice as many solved papers you can. So that you will be getting some idea on the concepts which you have to concentrate more.
13th June 2023, 03:17 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get Government job after studying in deemed university?

Every deemed university is 'deemed to be a university' by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development on the recommendation of the UGC. The degrees that a deemed university are all recognised and valid. The candidate can get Government jobs after the completion of studies in Deemed University.
13th June 2023, 01:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Every deemed university is 'deemed to be a university' by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development on the recommendation of the UGC. The degrees that a deemed university are all recognised and valid. you can get Government jobs after the completion of studies in Deemed University.
13th June 2023, 04:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a government job after studying in a deemed university. Deemed universities are recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in India, and their degrees are considered equivalent to those awarded by traditional universities. The eligibility criteria for government jobs generally require a certain level of education, such as a bachelor's degree or higher, and specific qualifications related to the job. If you meet the educational and qualification requirements specified for a particular government job, studying in a deemed university should not hinder your chances of securing a government job. It's important to note that government job eligibility and selection criteria can vary depending on the specific position and the requirements set by the recruiting authorities. Therefore, it is advisable to review the job notifications and eligibility criteria for the government jobs you are interested in to ensure you meet the requirements.
14th June 2023, 03:35 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes, it is possible to get a government job after studying in a deemed university.

2. Deemed universities are autonomous educational institutions that have been granted the status of a university by the Government of India on the recommendation of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
14th June 2023, 07:32 PM
Shantanubose22

Deemed University recommended by UGC.
Degrees from Deemed University are all recognized and valid. After completing your studies in Deemed University you can get a government job.
14th June 2023, 07:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Your friends are not correct and sharing incorrect information with you. You can apply for the banking examination and after qualifying in all the stages of the examination eligible for the recruitment in banking sector.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear for banking examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit varies with the examination.

For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?