6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is Greenland Institute of Agriculture in Kurnool a valid college to get private or government jobs?

I am interested in doing the B.Sc.(agriculture) in Singhania university has one of the branch named Greenland institute of agriculture in Kurnool, which does not have ICAR. Even I have done the course in the college there is chance getting the private or government jobs.

6th December 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Greenland Institute of Agriculture in Kurnool a valid college to get private or government jobs?

Yes, the degree obtained from Green lands Institute of Agriculture, Kurnool is valid to apply for private or government jobs. The Green lands Institute of Agriculture, Kurnool does not have ICAR recognition but, it is recognised by Government and University Grants Commission (UGC).
20th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Greenland Institute of Agriculture in Kurnool a valid college to get private or government jobs?

In this year (2018), the students who are studied in green land agbsc college in kurnool, are eligible to get a job in private sector or in any government sector .please anyone could answer to my question quickly.
22nd August 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Green lands university is recognised by which university
12th February 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ag bsc in green land institution in kurnool but I have done mpc in intermediate, then without botony how can I study ag bsc ,is there separate classes for mpc students about botony
12th May 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How much money should I pay to study agriculture in Greenland college
25th September 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get seat in green lands institute
29th September 2021, 12:58 PM
Shamaila parween

Yes students who are interested in Greenland institute of agriculture in kurnool are eligible to get job in private sector or any other government sector.Kurnool does not have ICAR recognition but, it is recognised by Government and University Grants Commission (UGC).
14th June 2023, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Qualification to join in green land clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?